13 Nov 2008

Quantum Of Solace - 007


Saturday, 9 November 2008
I was sick... so i get my MC @ 2.00 am. So the whole day ive my rest tido.... I msg my best frend Rudy, told him that im not working coz, demam and dapat MC.
Rudy replied my msg and told me that he will be @ my place right after he landed Brunei.
At 1st nda plang ada plan kan meliat wayang, p seems like both of us had nothing to do, and i felt alil bit ok, we decided to watch 007.
So we call the Seri Q-Lap and booked 2 sit for us. Atu pun akhir kami sampai hehehe...
Overall the movie was great, love ia punya hp atu... how i wish i can have one of those hp. heehee...
Btw, for u guysn yang reading my blog ani, i havent slept yet since semalam ni, coz have to standby jaga bilik CRO ani....
so to all fans 007 jangan lepaskan peluang untuk menyaksikan Quantum of Solace di pawagam yang u guys selesa ok...

No comments: